Case Study: Onsite OHS
This case study looks at a number of issues that Onsite OHS had to address as part of their project. These issues are common to those faced by many Occupational Health professionals. They include:
- Managing medical survelliance groups effectively
- Creating useful and timely reports
Immediate benefits realized by Onsite OHS' deployment include include significant time savings and process improvements. Kyle Johnson, Onsite OHS' CEO calls out three areas of impact that could potentially save thousands of hours.
- Reporting: (a) Flexible ad-hoc reporting (b)Automation
- Integration: (a) Multiple Interfaces supported (b) Data input can be automated
- Flexibility: Supports unique processesImplementation support provided