CSX Transportation – An EHS Software Partnership
When running industrial hygiene programs, there are some challenges that are commonly experienced by Industrial Hygienists:
- Having medical testing programs that rely on manual systems
- Reports require a huge amount of time and effort – both to compile relevant data, and to put it into a presentable format
- Managing complicated hearing conservation and respiratory protection programs
CSX Transportation has experienced all of these challenges (and more). They implemented Medgate as part of a project to improve their industrial hygiene programs, and this study will discuss how these challenges were met.
Download this case study and learn the three areas of impact identified by Billy Bullock, Director of Industrial Hygiene at CSX, that could potentially save thousands of hours.
- Customer support: Expert CSCs providing tailored implementation support
- Customization: Configuration to unique requirements, including site-specific data security
- Reporting: Ease of data export and simple creation of clear reporting dashboards