Our annual User Group Conference (UGC) is your invaluable, immersive Medgate training experience.
- Starts 1pm Tuesday, September 20th, 2016.
- Ends 11.30am Friday, September 23rd, 2016.
- At Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio TX [Map].
Learn and earn credits
Through three days of informative sessions and workshops you will:
- Improve your processes, reporting and overall data management.
- Spend time one-on-one with Medgate consultants at interactive hands-on clinics.
- Influence future versions during enhancement discussions.
All the while earning continuing education credits. View the detailed agenda here.
To allow you to learn from each other as well as from us, Medgate hosts a series of social events throughout UGC. Our evening receptions receive rave reviews, and the conference locations are carefully chosen to ensure there is always lots to do nearby.
If you’ve been to UGC before, we truly look forward to welcoming you again, and promise tons of new content for you to enjoy. If this is your first time, we are excited to have you join us for an experience you won’t regret.
- “The conference was very informative and there were many opportunities to learn about the product, and to network with other product users to compare notes.”
- “I appreciated learning from the Medgate experts in person, and have the ability to ask questions.”
- “The conference was very inclusive in all aspects; it was great to network with likeminded people and collaborate on similar learnings.”
- “Really appreciate the opportunity to talk with Medgate employees and users in a variety of sessions and social events. Really an enjoyable event.”
- “Very impressed with the CEO stopping to introduce and talk with me.”
- “I learned about components of Medgate we were not yet using that will make our work much easier in the future.”
- “Beautiful venue, professional and prepared staff and presenters, excellent event.”
- “ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS location. Very impressive. The services were outstanding from every resource that we had to access.”“The keynote address was fantastic!”
- “I thought the conference was extremely beneficial in order to interact with the product team to understand new releases and future direction.”