As part of Medgate’s Occupational Health Software Suite, the Equipment Module provides occupational health professionals with the ability to comprehensively manage a wide variety of medical equipment that should be tracked, calibrated, inspected or maintained. Security features ensure that only approved Medgate users have access to the occupational health equipment records.
Key Benefits of the Equipment Module
This module will enable occupational health professionals to:
- Manage any/all medical-related equipment that requires periodic testing, calibration, inspection or maintenance
- Consolidate all OH&S equipment together in one tracking interface, if necessary and appropriate
- Track all historical information regarding equipment inspection, calibration and maintenance
- Streamline and automate calibration/inspection process with automated workflows
- Document and track any issues and corrective actions pertaining to the equipment
How Does The Equipment Module Work?
- Track data relating to any/all medical-critical equipment such as audiometers, respiratory fit testing equipment, first responder equipment, ultrasound and EKG devices, etc.
- Leverage automated workflows to manage equipment maintenance and recall requirements:
- Date of next recurrence is automatically calculated based on the date of last calibration/inspection and the calibration/inspection period you’ve defined
- Automatic recall email notifications remind you when a piece of equipment is due for calibration or maintenance
- Maintain integrity of calibration/inspection tracking and history by allowing the technician to only update specific data (i.e.: allow him/her to update the date of last calibration but not the calibration/inspection period)
- Attach any related documents to the equipment record, such as calibration inspection certificates
- Build and attach checklists to the equipment record and configure findings to auto-generate based on checklist responses
- Track calibration and inspection activity and due dates with an equipment recall report
- Manipulate/graph equipment calibration and inspection data using Medgate’s Metrics tool