Medgate’s Environmental Software Suite will help companies centralise and streamline the tracking and collection of key corporate environmental data and satisfy Environmental Management Systems (EMS) requirements. Developed in collaboration with environmental professionals, the tools offered in this suite can be used out-of-the-box or can be easily configured to adapt to your organisation’s unique processes and standards.
Key Benefits of the Medgate Environmental Software Suite:
This suite will enable environmental/EHS professionals to:
- Manage enterprise-wide environmental data in conjunction with other OH&S data for a “one system” approach to EHS/OHS
- Centrally track all corporate environmental compliance requirements with a comprehensive compliance calendar that facilitates tracking of necessary compliance tasks and actions
- Integrate your environmental data with other OH&S data to run combined reports and metrics
- Further support management of complex environmental requirements and prove continuous compliance with functionality to track incidents, equipment, chemicals, and audits & inspections
- Perform simple or complex analysis on your environmental data using Medgate’s Business Intelligence tools