Medgate’s advanced occupational health software suite will enable you to track medical trends, manage compliance and regulatory requirements, mitigate absences, and make informed decisions on how to improve employee health and productivity.
Developed by Occupational Health nurses, Case Managers, risk management experts, and Physicians, Medgate’s integrated OH&S software offers the most intuitive and comprehensive functionality on the market. With over 25 years of experience and a client roster of fortune and global 500 companies and high-profile government organisations, Medgate is proud to lead the way in OH&S data management.
Key Benefits of the Medgate Occupational Health Software Suite
With Medgate’s Occupational Health Software Suite, you will:
- Standardise employee health data management across multiple sites or countries
- Implement and/or streamline electronic medical recordkeeping, supporting accuracy and compliance of the medical record
- Measure and trend clinic utilisation and employee health with robust reporting capabilities
- Easily visualise key indicators and priority activities with a personalised medical dashboard
- Increase clinic productivity with valuable features such as auto e-mail notifications, business rules, predictive text, interfaces with medical testing equipment, and more
- Gain one-stop access to an employee’s complete medical history via the Medical Chart module
- Manage medical surveillance with an advanced scheduler that allows you to create the surveillance activity, set up exposure groups, and automatically notify the employee(s) being recalled as many times as required
- Integrate medical, case management and safety data to eliminate redundant data entry, improve communications, and ensure data accuracy when an employee is sick, injured or absent
- Mitigate absences and claims and be able to demonstrate return-on-investment from your case management programs
- Network with an esteemed group of occupational health professionals via Medgate’s client community portal, user group conferences, and other educational activities
- Take advantage of endless configuration options to tailor the system to fit your unique business requirements
Medgate’s Occupational Health modules provide the Occupational Health practitioner with a complete and invaluable toolset to manage all clinic activities. Click on one of the modules below to learn more.