Medgate’s advanced Hygiene software suite enables occupational hygienists to effectively identify hazards and mitigate risks to promote a healthy work environment.
Developed by Medgate’s own certified industrial hygienists (CIHs) with input from respected Hygiene leaders at our client companies, the Medgate IH software suite responds intuitively and effectively to the unique requirements of hygiene professionals. By using Medgate, hygienists will not only productively and pro-actively manage Hygiene data, but will be empowered to clearly demonstrate the value of Occupational Hygiene within their organisations.
By using Medgate’s Occupational Hygiene software suite, you can:
- Harmonise and streamline OH&S processes and best practices
- Break down communication barriers with other OH&S departments through data integration and centralisation
- Manage all quantitative and qualitative exposure assessment data in one central database to clearly identify hazards and evaluate risk
- Automatically produce job hazard analyses based on exposure assessments and provide recommended controls by job position
- Efficiently set-up appropriate monitoring plans based on exposure assessments and track the progress of monitoring activities against your pre-defined targets
- Leverage business intelligence tools including dashboards, business rules, and automatic e-mail notifications (e.g., automatically notify employees of monitoring results) to work more productively
- Interface directly with laboratories for efficient tracking and evaluation of lab analyses
- Manage all Hygiene equipment with automatic reminders for calibration
- Network with an esteemed group of Occupational Hygiene professionals via Medgate’s client community portal, user group conferences, and other educational activities
Medgate’s Occupational Hygiene modules provide the Hygiene professional with a complete and invaluable toolset to manage all of their activities in one repository.