Manage EMS Requirements and Environmental Data Collection
Medgate’s Environmental Software Suite will help companies centralize and streamline the tracking and collection of key corporate environmental data and satisfy Environmental Management Systems (EMS) requirements. Developed in collaboration with environmental professionals, the tools offered in this suite can be used out-of-the-box or can be easily configured to adapt to your organization’s unique processes and standards.
Key Benefits of the Environmental Software Suite:
This suite will enable environmental/EHS professionals to:
- Manage enterprise-wide environmental data in conjunction with other OH&S data for a “one system” approach to EHS/OHS
- Centrally track all corporate environmental compliance requirements with a comprehensive calendar that facilitates tracking of necessary tasks and actions
- Further support management of complex environmental requirements and prove continuous compliance with functionality to track incidents, equipment, chemicals, and audits & inspections
- Perform simple or complex analysis on your environmental data using Medgate’s Business Intelligence tools
- Integrate your environmental data with other OH&S data to run combined reports and metrics
Environmental Software Suite Modules
To read more about the new additions and enhancements that have been made to the Medgate Environmental Health and Safety Software Suite in our new GX2 release, click here.
Back to top