A Complete Solution to Manage Safety Risk, Compliance, and Programs
Medgate’s Workplace Safety Management Software Suite is a powerful, intuitive, and flexible software solution. Developed by Medgate’s own certified safety professionals with input from our customers, the software supports a safety management system approach to safety and will help you manage incidents, pro-actively mitigate risks, satisfy compliance requirements, identify problem areas, and track performance.
Key Benefits of Medgate’s Safety Software Suite:
- Connect with Medgate’s other software suites to integrate OH&S functions and promote effective communication / data sharing between departments and stakeholders
- Track performance and identify key risks, trends, and problem areas with powerful metrics
- Streamline incident management workflows and build consistent processes across sites, business units and/or countries
- Manage regulatory compliance to legal & other requirements (i.e.: OSHA)
- Support safety management systems compliance (ANSI Z10, OHSAS 18001)
- Plan and build effective risk assessment programs: define your work; assess the risks and controls; track change to risk as the work changes; and use risk data to improve your performance
- Manage all audit & inspection programs to help identify and control risks and comply with legal and other requirements
- Centralize your findings and actions together in one logical tracking interface that is consistent across all safety suite modules
- Make informed decisions using Medgate’s Business Intelligence tools including dashboards, metrics, standard reports, and a flexible report writer
- Network with an esteemed group of OH&S professionals via Medgate’s client community portal, user group conferences, and other educational activities
The modules in Medgate’s workplace safety software will enable you to realize these and other benefits. Click on one of the modules to learn more.
Safety Software Suite Modules
To read more about the new additions and enhancements that have been made to our workplace safety software in the new GX2 release, click here.
Back to top