Medgate’s Environmental Health & Safety Software is a total occupational health, safety and productivity solution that can be configured to meet any company’s health and safety needs. The Medgate solution includes five core product suites to cater to the main functional areas in EHS: Occupational Health, Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental, and Ergonomics. These suites can be deployed as one integrated software package or as standalone products to suit your specific requirements.
Deployed as an integrated, enterprise-wide solution, Medgate’s software empowers organizations to centralize, streamline and standardize occupational health and safety data management across their operations.
Medgate Software Overview
Medgate offers 5 core software suites that run on the Medgate platform. Using our powerful Business Intelligence tools, companies can analyze and report on data captured within any of the Medgate software suites or combine OH&S data for a complete view of OH&S performance.
Each of Medgate’s software suites comes with a host of modules that enable organizations to perform complete OH&S data collection and tracking. Click on one of the software suites to learn more.
Key Features and benefits of Medgate Environmental Health and Safety Software:
- A user interface that ranks with the best in class from all industries
- Many tailoring and configuration options: each company and, to some extent, each user can personalize their own views, screens, layouts, lists and menus to maximize efficiency
- ’Smart lookup’ for easy data entry
- Configurable security settings for tighter user security management
- Configurable business rules to better manage workflow
- Sophisticated reporting capabilities and configuration options
- Dashboard : metrics at your fingertips
- Full regulatory health and safety compliance (OSHA, ADA, FMLA, HIPAA, and DOT standards)
- Sophisticated disability management information tools
- Electronic interfaces to equipment and laboratories and
- Automatic e-mail notifications
- Fully web-based application
- Client hosted or Medgate hosted options
- Multilingual (for global expansion)