Medgate’s Environmental Software Suite helps companies centralize and streamline the tracking and collection of key corporate environmental health and safety data and satisfy Environmental Management Systems (EMS) requirements. Developed in collaboration with environmental professionals, the environmental management software tools offered in this suite can be used out-of-the-box or can be easily configured to adapt to your organization’s unique standards and processes.
Key Benefits of Medgate’s Environmental Software Suite:
This EMS software will enable environmental/EHS professionals to:
- Manage enterprise-wide environmental data in conjunction with other EHS data using a one-system approach.
- Centrally manage all corporate and site-specific environmental compliance requirements and permits and actions using a comprehensive compliance calendar.
- Track and manage ISO 14001 requirements and compliance, including aspects and impacts assessment.
- Support the management of complex environmental requirements and prove continuous compliance.
- Track incidents, assets and chemicals.
- Perform Environmental Audits and Inspections.
- Analyze your environmental data using Medgate’s Business Intelligence tools.
- Integrate your environmental data with other EHS data and run combined metrics and reports.
- Automate your EHS Management of Change workflows, track the changes you make to your EHS programs and evaluate the progress and impact of those changes
- Manage chemical inventories and SARA 312/Tier II. Reporting.